- This is the 31st edition of the Marketplace Pulse
- Each week we will share news from around the Web
- Share your suggestions for these posts by writing to us [email protected]
Check out these links to the hottest happenings on the Web across the b-to-b marketing, sales and product technology and service provider landscape:
- Salesforce.com acquires BI company. The acquisition of BeyondCore is the latest in a string of acquisitions.
- Regulated companies trying social advocacy. Learn about how financial services and healthcare companies are dipping their toes into the social advocacy pool.
- Facebook blocking ad blockers. The social networking giant is taking a step to ensure ads are reaching end users.
- Overloaded with technology? Check out Jeff Clark’s post about how marketing ops can help with technology overload.
- Top 50 emoji list. In case you were wondering, the top 50 most used emoji list has been revealed. Hint: #1 isn’t the smiley face.