- This is the 28th edition of the Marketplace Pulse
- Each week we will share news from around the Web
- Share your suggestions for these posts by writing to us [email protected]
Check out these links to the hottest happenings on the Web across the b-to-b marketing, sales and product technology and service provider landscape:
- Marketers don’t need Pokemon Go to find you. How location data sharing was gaining traction even before people were hunting Raichu and Charizard.
- Sales ops is here to help! Read this blog post from SiriusDecisions’ Steve Silver about the role that technology has in sales operations.
- Artificial intelligence for sales. A startup is hoping to automate your sales pitch, but it raises questions about prospects’ reactions.
- Google launches faster mobile ads. The company’s ads will now load at the same speed as other Google pages, like Search and News.
- Analysts predict: pizza is hot. Check out why investment analysts are predicting a surge in pizza ordering this election season.