- This is the 23rd edition of the Marketplace Pulse
- Each week we will share news from around the Web
- Share your suggestions for these posts by writing to us firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out these links to the hottest happenings on the Web across the b-to-b marketing, sales and product technology and service provider landscape:
- Marketo acquired. The big news in marketing tech land was Marketo’s acquisition by Vista Equity Partners.
- SiriusDecisions’ take on the Marketo news. Read Laura Cross and Jen Horton’s take on the acquisition.
- Reinventing storytelling. GE shares tips based on how it has reinvented its approach in the b-to-b landscape.
- DemandJump gets funding. The Indiana-based company received Series A funding for its predictive analytics product.
- Smile! Great news – new emojis are coming this month.