- This is the 24th edition of the Marketplace Pulse
- Each week we will share news from around the Web
- Share your suggestions for these posts by writing to us [email protected]
Check out these links to the hottest happenings on the Web across the b-to-b marketing, sales and product technology and service provider landscape:
- ICYMI: Microsoft announces intent to acquire LinkedIn. Read SiriusDecisions’ take on the acquisition move.
- User experience is a major issue for advertising. A new survey from the Interactive Advertising Bureau drills into mobile usage issues.
- Agency management tech gets new funding. Series C funding comes in for Performance Horizon.
- Tennis, anyone? How Wimbledon will improve the experience for tennis fans with technology.
- You made what out of Legos? New display pays homage to 24 Hours of LeMans racers.