- This is the 23nd edition of the Marketplace Pulse
- Each week we will share news from around the Web
- Share your suggestions for these posts by writing to us [email protected]
Check out these links to the hottest happenings on the Web across the b-to-b marketing, sales and product technology and service provider landscape:
- Zebra’s new stripes. With the help of a Chicago agency, Zebra has launched a rebranding campaign.
- World, meet Lucy. Lucy is built off of IBM Watson and will help marketers with research, segmentation and media planning.
- Eyeing CMM technology? If you are evaluating channel marketing and management technologies, you must read this post.
- Insider tips for SiriusDecisions Summit. Check out Jessica Lillian’s tips and tricks to get the most out of your #SDSummit experience.
- New Game of Thrones chapter released. You can read it now, but you’ll have to wait for August for the full book.