- This is the tenth edition of the Marketplace Pulse
- Each week we will share news from around the web
- Share your suggestions for these posts by writing to us marketplace[email protected]
Check out these links to the hottest happenings on the Web across the b-to-b marketing, sales and product technology and service provider landscape:
- The data conundrum. Apple took to a public letter to defend against having to breach customer’s data and marketers are eagerly awaiting how this plays out.
- Thinking about sales asset management? Then make sure to read this article from Heather Cole about the growing market.
- Contently makes an acquisition. The team hopes to bolster their analytics offering with the purchase.
- The Walking Dead is back! Just make sure you don’t accidentally call the cops on your neighbors for watching.