Hey, Portfolio Marketers Don’t Have Any Toys!
- There aren’t a lot of software tools for portfolio marketers
- Portfolio marketers can leverage data about their target market segments and buyers from tools originally designed for other purposes
- Tools are valuable for gathering data, but portfolio markets shouldn’t forget to talk directly to customers
Deception and the Truth About Ad Fraud
- There are many kinds of ad fraud including bot, malware and erroneous fraud
- When ad fraud occurs, ads do not appear as requested, or people are deceived by being sent to sites they did not intend to click on
- Be on the lookout for suspicious activity by monitoring and measuring results of your ad programs
TechX 2015 Wrap-Up: See You Next Year!
- The SiriusDecisions inaugural Technology Exchange was held November 18 and 19 in San Francisco
- The event brought together more than 500 sales, marketing and product practitioners and 31 sponsors
- The 2016 SiriusDecisions Technology Exchange will be located in Austin, Texas, on November 16 and 17