Keeping It Real: VR and AR for Demand Creation
- Emerging content formats like augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) extend personalized content experience into immersive interaction
- Demand creation marketers can deliver high-impact content and user experience through AR and VR
- AR and VR environments should be integrated with other demand creation tactics, technology and processes
The Four Horsemen of the ABM Technology Apocalypse
- Account-based marketing (ABM) technology continues to be a hot topic, but not all early adopters are enamored
- Take the risk out of your ABM technology implementation by avoiding these four common challenges
- Be a responsible and informed technology buyer, and ask prospective vendors the important questions
Technology Investment: What’s Old Is New Again?
- SiriusDecisions surveyed 400 organizations to analyze marketing and sales technology budgets and technology adoption
- Thirty-eight percent of marketing and sales organization allocate their budget equally between new technologies and existing infrastructure
- More companies in the industrial sector are investing in new technologies compared to other verticals
Does Your Social Media Tool Have a Baby Unicorn?
- Most companies rely on multiple social media tools to support their social operations
- As a company grows or changes, audit how the current social media tools meet the company’s needs
- A regular “checks and balances” approach helps ensure the social media tools are being optimized
The Influencer Marketing Technology SiriusView
- Influencer marketing technology helps companies identify and engage with third-party influencers
- These solutions support a data-driven approach to searching for, selecting and managing relationships with influencers
- This blog post highlights seven vendors in the influencer marketing technology category
Do Advanced Digital Capabilities Mean More Tools?
- Many companies mistakenly equate advanced digital capabilities with advanced digital tools
- Advanced digital capabilities are about the coordination of planning, executing and reporting of digital and non-digital activities
- Breaking down digital silos is the best way to be digitally advanced
Five Technology Tips for Great B-to-B Webinars
- Producing successful webinars requires the right people and technology
- Louis Adam from EXFO offers advice for using technology effectively
- Organizations must carefully vet potential webinar platform vendors
Is it Time for MRM Software?
- Marketing resource management (MRM) software is among the top 10 technology investments for b-to-b CMOs
- Thirty-nine percent of global b-to-b CMOs are investing in MRM solutions
- Here are five key considerations for investing in MRM solutions
Influencer Marketing Tech and My PR Internship
- Influencer marketing technology is an emerging field in b-to-b technology
- The providers in this space approach solving the influencer marketing challenge from different angles
- B-to-b organizations must consider the goals and scope of influencer marketing efforts before evaluating technology
Untangling the Content Technology Knot
- The content issues pervasive at b-to-b organizations are a tangle of process and technology
- Companies need to start by separating their content priorities from their technology concerns
- Next, companies can decide how to use technology to address content priorities
Customer Journey Mapping Technologies
- Mapping the customer journey is a foundational capability to improving customer experience
- New tools and technologies are available to help customer engagement practitioners map the customer journey for better organizational alignment
- Consideration of customer roles continues to be key in the retain/actualize stage
TechX 2016: Which Technologies Do Orgs Invest In?
- Which technologies are most essential to power your revenue engine?
- At this year’s SiriusDecisions Tech Exchange, Tony Jaros and Jacques Begin outlined findings from a major new survey
- While organizations are eager to adopt new technologies, they often need to create a stronger connection between these purchases and their strategies
Assessing Predictive for Your Company at TechX
- Hundreds of b-to-b leaders will gather in Austin to learn about the technologies they should use in their evolving tech stacks
- Attendees will learn how and why marketing, sales and product can use predictive applications as “mental modules” throughout the organization
- Thursday’s analytics session highlights b-to-b organizations that have successfully adopted predictive applications and the impact they’re seeing
Customers Should Dictate Community Platform Choice
- People join communities for specific reasons – do you know why your customers would join yours?
- Each customer’s needs for joining must be aligned with the online platform chosen to fulfill those needs
- Public and private platforms promise different things, and combining them may not achieve the expected result
Considerations For Selecting a Webinar Technology
- When selecting a webinar technology, carefully consider requirements and use cases
- Webinar technologies vary in editing capabilities and how they can be shared
- This post shares four considerations for making a webinar technology selection
Which Vendor Do I Select for My Webinar Needs?
- Webinars continue to be a critical component to any b-to-b demand marketer’s toolkit
- Webinar vendors vary based on their editing capabilities, ability to support simulated live events, and marketing integrations
- This blog post summarizes the webinar technology landscape
Technology Audit: The Stakeholder Interview Guide
- Stakeholder interviews provide first-hand knowledge of systems and processes that inform a technology audit and gap analysis
- Structured stakeholder interview guides prevent scope creep during these audits
- Interview guides are a valuable resource for supporting conclusions and decisionmaking
Services That Support Successful ABM Strategies
- Account-based marketing (ABM) is extremely or very important to the 2016 marketing efforts of 87 percent of b-to-b companies
- In addition to investing in ABM technologies and tools, marketers are planning to invest in ABM services
- Insights and content creation are key areas for which ABM marketers are turning to service providers
What’s the Story on B-to-B Attribution Technology?
- Marketing attribution technologies are best used to drive a deeper understanding of performance
- Look for attribution model flexibility to ensure that the right questions can be answered
- Demand Waterfall reporting is a fundamental component of some marketing attribution technologies
Channel Technology Integration: Can We Talk?
- Many suppliers have invested in foundational systems such as channel marketing and management (CMM) solutions to deliver demand programs
- CMM platforms allow suppliers to increase the effectiveness and quantity of partners’ marketing efforts but fall short on driving incentive usage
- As programs evolve, suppliers look to integrate incentive management systems so partners can see what funding is available when considering programs